Belrobotics’ BigMow is used on lawns in Europe, Japan and the USA.
With its ability to cut areas up to 24,000 m2, BigMow is used in gardens, the grounds of stately homes and commercial grounds as well as special areas such as grass farms and water reservoirs.
The mower’s low power consumption ensures that there is a low cost of ownership.
Not only does it cut a large area but it does it quickly ensuring a high ‘robot free time’ leaving the area free to use.
The BigMow’s five floating heads adapt perfectly to
the contours of the ground. and it’s robust design ensures it rarely becomes stuck even on more challenging areas.
An additional benefit is that robotic mowing leads to a significant decrease in bird and animal presence and hence reduce animal damage and bird strikes.
The Belrobotics App and Web Portal allows you to:
- Check the performance of your robotic mower wherever you are in the world from your smartphone.
- Monitor the live status, the battery level and the mowers performance over the last 5 days.
- View an overview of activities, settings and schedules.
- Send a commands and get instant verification that it has been acted on.
- Check the robots GPS location with any associated alarms position.
Belrobotics BigMow Technical specification
Max. mowing area: 24.000 m2
Mowing width: 1033 mm
Number of heads: 5
Number of blades: 15
Speed: 3.6 km/h
Battery type: LIFePo4
Standard battery capacity: 19,2 Ah
More powerful battery options: (Ah) 24
Battery voltage: 26.4 V
Charging time: 80 min
Average annual consumption: 830 kWh
Anti-theft safety feature: Yes
Max. noise: 52dB
Monitoring: Track & Trace + SMS Included
Weight: (kg) 71 kg
Dimensions: 111cm x 127cm x 51cm (Length x Width x Height)
Low cut – minimum: 20 mm
High cut – maximum: 100 mm
Standard max. Slope 30%
Max. slope with option (Kit): 45%
Adaptive mowing: Standard
Obstacle sonar: Yes
Fleet management system: Yes