Measure Your Lawn
The first step in finding your perfect robot lawn mower is to find out how big your lawn is.
You could use Google Maps but we have made it easier!
You can use the map below to measure your lawn in 7 easy steps:
- Enter your address.
- Zoom in on your lawn.
- Drop a pinpoint by clicking.
- Keep dropping pinpoints around the edge until you are back to the start.
- If you want to change a point, click to delete or drag it.
- See which mowers match your lawn size.
- Click the Download button to download a copy to your download folder and then email it to us (Info@TheRobotMower.co.uk) and we can review it for you.
Find Your Lawn On The Map
Map placeholder new
Size of area:
Robot mowers which match your lawn size
Infinity Mowing System
Any Ambrogio models above 3500 m² support the +INFINITY SYSTEM which allows multiple mower to run in one perimeter area.
Finding the area is the first step. Take into account the number of different areas in your lawn as well.
Have a look at our frequently asked questions to see if there are any other factors which may affect your choice.